The Whitlingham Bird Report for 2016 is now available to download here.

The previous reports are also availble: 2015 here,
2014 report here and the 2013 report here. Thanks to everyone who has contributed sightings, information and photos to these reports.

You may also be interested in Chris Durdin's Thorpe Marsh Wildlife Report for 2016, which is available http://www.honeyguide.co.uk/documents/ThorpeMarshesWildlifeReport2016.pdf

NORWICH: Local Black Redstart

30th March 2014

In between shopping and visiting the in-laws I found out about a Black Redstart that had been reported on a roof on Corton Road. As I live nearby I nipped out to have a look. On my first look there was no sign of it, but on my way back I noticed it peering Robin-like over the top of the roof. I waited nearby and it hopped along the top of the roof. An excellent bird to see locally, so thanks to whoever found it initially.



No comments:

Post a Comment