The Whitlingham Bird Report for 2023 is now available to download from the Bird Reports page or from here

NORWICH: Mammal dropping opinions wanted

6th April 2011


Not everyone can be out looking for Eagles, or trying to re-catch their Stork collection from the east coast, and accordingly I have been restricted to garden stuff this week. Whilst filling up the feeders I have had to dodge the poo, so in the spirit of Chris Packham I want to get some reader interaction to ID it. I'm pretty sure poo number 1 is a fox, but I have no idea about poo number 2. The garden is suburban, but it is close to a cemetery, so stuff like small deer are possible (I've seen Muntjac).


If you would like to enter the competition (provisionally called "I'm a crap expert") then please leave your guesses via the comments box.

Poo #1

Poo #2

No comments:

Post a Comment