The Whitlingham Bird Report for 2016 is now available to download here.

The previous reports are also availble: 2015 here,
2014 report here and the 2013 report here. Thanks to everyone who has contributed sightings, information and photos to these reports.

You may also be interested in Chris Durdin's Thorpe Marsh Wildlife Report for 2016, which is available http://www.honeyguide.co.uk/documents/ThorpeMarshesWildlifeReport2016.pdf

WHITLINGHAM: 2012 BIRD REPORT

1st January 2013

Well we are now in 2013 and I have finished off my bird report. Unfortunately I have noticed that blogger doesn't host pdf files. Whilst I see if there is a suitable other way of uploading it, it is available on the Norwich thread on Birdforum here, or drop me an email and I will send it to you.

Happy birding for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment