The Whitlingham Bird Report for 2016 is now available to download here.

The previous reports are also availble: 2015 here,
2014 report here and the 2013 report here. Thanks to everyone who has contributed sightings, information and photos to these reports.

You may also be interested in Chris Durdin's Thorpe Marsh Wildlife Report for 2016, which is available http://www.honeyguide.co.uk/documents/ThorpeMarshesWildlifeReport2016.pdf

NORWICH: Mammal dropping opinions wanted

6th April 2011


Not everyone can be out looking for Eagles, or trying to re-catch their Stork collection from the east coast, and accordingly I have been restricted to garden stuff this week. Whilst filling up the feeders I have had to dodge the poo, so in the spirit of Chris Packham I want to get some reader interaction to ID it. I'm pretty sure poo number 1 is a fox, but I have no idea about poo number 2. The garden is suburban, but it is close to a cemetery, so stuff like small deer are possible (I've seen Muntjac).


If you would like to enter the competition (provisionally called "I'm a crap expert") then please leave your guesses via the comments box.

Poo #1

Poo #2

No comments:

Post a Comment