The Whitlingham Bird Report for 2016 is now available to download here.

The previous reports are also availble: 2015 here,
2014 report here and the 2013 report here. Thanks to everyone who has contributed sightings, information and photos to these reports.

You may also be interested in Chris Durdin's Thorpe Marsh Wildlife Report for 2016, which is available http://www.honeyguide.co.uk/documents/ThorpeMarshesWildlifeReport2016.pdf

WHITLINGHAM: Another quick visit

19th April 2011


I have this annoying feeling that if I don't go to Whitlingham for a couple of days I'm going to miss something good, so ended up going for a quick walk around in the sun. There was nothing new from last time, and no sign of the Little Gull either. I did see my first Speckled Wood butterflies of the year, and this Holly Blue was having fun in the mud.


No comments:

Post a Comment